CISAP provides drug and alcohol testing for unions within the construction industry.
CISAP serves countless employers and union members in Missouri and Kansas within the building and construction industry.
OUR GOAL AND SPECIALTY
CISAP’s goal is to reduce substance abuse throughout the building and construction industry. The program is designed to enhance project risk management and works to ensure the safety and health of the employees, the safety of the public at large, and the quality of the workmanship of this industry. CISAP specializes in a variety of drug and alcohol screening initiatives designed to meet the needs of both employers and employees. Random drug and/or alcohol screenings are conducted on-site, rather than requiring an employee to travel to a collection facility.
- Manages risk through improved safety
- Saves costs associated with personal injury, property damage, and lost time
- Improves quality of work
- Promotes recovery from substance abuse
- A multi-employer, multi-craft Taft-Harley Trust Fund
- Third-Party fund administrator
- Third-Party program administrator
- A comprehensive network of clinics and on-site project drug testing
Feel free to reach out to any one of our knowledgeable staff members with any questions, comments or concerns.