CISAP Terms and Conditions
1. Proprietary Rights. All software used on this site is the property of the Mo-Kan Construction Industry Substance Abuse Fund, commonly known as the Construction Industry Substance Abuse Program (“CISAP”), or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Content published in this site by CISAP, its agents, independent contractors, or other service providers (e.g., third-party administrators) (collectively “Site Providers”) is the property of SITE PROVIDERS and protected by copyright laws. All other content published to this site is not the responsibility of the SITE PROVIDERS, and these organizations expressly disclaim any liability for content not published to this site by them.
2. Hyperlinks. The SITE PROVIDERS may provide hyperlinks to other Internet sites. The SITE PROVIDERS are not responsible for the availability of such other sites and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, products, or other materials available on such other sites.
3. No Warranties. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY THE SITE PROVIDERS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THE SITE PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
4. No Liability. THE SITE PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE SITE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. Remedies. If a User of this site breaches any of these terms and conditions, the SITE PROVIDERS may, in addition to any other remedies available at law or equity, deny the User access to this web site and disable any User name / ID or password associated with such User.
6. General. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the state of Missouri without reference to it rules relating to conflicts of law. The User consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of state or federal courts located in Jackson County, Missouri. Any waiver or amendment of any disclaimers, terms and conditions will be effective only if signed by the SITE PROVIDERS and the failure of the SITE PROVIDERS to exercise or enforce any term or condition shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The SITE PROVIDERS reserve the right to make
Copyright ® 2015
CISAP Corporate Headquarters
6405 Metcalf, Suite 212
Overland Park, KS 66202
Phone: (913) 312-5405
Fax: (913) 312-5406